Thursday, November 09, 2006

Turn of the tides

Well my insurance company FINALLY decided to total my car...after a week-long battle that is. So when combined with my gap insurance it means that my car is now paid off, and while it has us down to one car again, it eliminates over $500 a month in bills.....YEAH!!!!!!! I can breathe again. Hubby and I are going to try to make it with just the one car until after the first of the year, which will give us time to catch up on all of our other bills. Double YEAH!!....
Our Shih-tzu's puppies are going to be ready to sell this weekend. That is how we are coming up with the $500 dollar deductible for my car....and Christmas. Both of my kids have been squealing for an I-pod. Now it look like we will be able to afford to get it for them. And as an added bonus, we were finally able to breed our other shih-tzu last night. Our male did it on his own, so it looks like we will not have to take them to the vets to get artificially insemenated anymore. Which saves us another $100 bucks, not to mention we will be able to sell them right around the time all of our taxes are due......I think our luck is finally starting to change.....praise the lord!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Woohoo! Hooray for horny dogs!

5:29 AM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

Horray indeed!!

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home