Thursday, October 12, 2006

Religion

My friends and I got into a discussion about religion tonight at work....we were all talking about our very different views on the subject...for example, I don't believe everything that is in the bible....I believe a good deal of it, but not all of it. I am also not a fan of organized religion or going to church....that's not to say that I have never gone...my mother used to drag me there every Sunday, and even with all that church she still is convinced I am going to hell I'm sure....anyway this apparently pissed off one of the girls whom is relatively new to our break table....She made the comment "Nobody has any faith anymore".....Not true you narrow minded dumbass....I have alot of faith in God....I just don't have alot of faith in people.....I think there are alot of people that currently go to church that are still going to go hell and I think there are alot of people that don't go to church that will definately be sitting right beside Jesus in heaven....I don't think any preacher has the right to tell me that if i don't to this or that I am going to hell....remember "Judge not lest ye be judged"......yeah I've read the bible too dumbass....That's not to say that I have not had both of my children baptised in church....It made me feel better about thier future when I'm gone....however as soon as they were both baptised we all quit going....I am not a faithless person. Everyone needs something to believe in....I'm quite sure that if you asked a Muslim or a Jew or a Christian or an Amish person if thier religion is the accurate truth every single one of them would say yes....are any of them wrong....I don't think so....It's not what you call God or how you worship that is important....It's what's in your heart that matters....At least that is my opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home