Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pissed off

You have been really pissing me off lately....I think you are an immature freakin jerk....You act like a child....No that's not accurate because even my children don't act as fucking stupid as you do. When I come into the break room and you have your feet in the only available chair at our table and don't move them I know you are doing it intentionally to piss me off however I will not give you the satisfaction of seeing how spitting mad you are making me.....Not to mention I am so fuckin sick of hearing how broke you are but in the next sentence you tell us all about how much money you spent at the bar last weekend....You just got your driver's license back after your second DWI....You are a stupid fucking moron

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love passive aggressive ranting.. : ) You should do more of this..

7:28 AM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

I actually felt better after that ranting...I think I will do more of that...If I can't or won't say it to them, I will say it about them...

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home