Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sad day

I am feeling very down today...one of my friends from work, we will call her Jean, well Jean's daughter was murdered. They found her body the night before last in her car at local hospital in the parking garage. Jean's daughter's boyfriend is in jail on a 1 million dollar bond. He stabbed her to death in front of thier 9 month old son....They have him charged with 2nd degree murder and armed criminal action....fucking bastard!!!....Jean's grandson is in state's custody right now but I hear Jean is going to try and get the baby......It just makes me sick....I am going to make some food for Jean and her family and take it over to thier house....I will also go to the visitation...Jean's daughter worked with us at Hallmark for a while....she was a very sweet girl, although she always seemed kind of sad....Jean had told me before that her daughter's boyfriend was abusive and I saw her daughter come to work with black eyes and so forth. I just can't imagine the pain that poor woman is going through right now. I wish there was something more I could do to help ease her pain....It would be bad enough to lose a child, but to know that your child was murdered and then just tossed into the trunk of her car like a discarded suitcase and left there for several days while the fucking asshole that did it just carrying on like nothing happened....so anyway, I will be saying a long prayer this morning for my friend and her family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home