Monday, September 25, 2006

Stupid things people say or do

  • My father-in-law came over yesterday said the receptionist at his doctor's office called to verify some information for him. Apparently she asked for his mailing address then asked for his phone number.......my father-in-law, bless his soul, tell's this receptionist "How the fuck did you get ahold of me you dumbshit!"
  • My adoptive mother upon hearing that my birth mother was giving hubby and I one of her older cars (She knew that we were down to one car) said you better make sure it's not stolen....oh please!
  • Rght before hubby, kids and I left to go and visit birth mother and brother's for the first time, same adoptive mother tells me "you make sure and watch those boys, you know they have foreign blood in them"......they are half GREEK for christ's sake.....my mother is freakin psycho!
  • Went to family doctor's on Friday to pick up the test results from my ultrasound....when I walk in nurse practioner is sitting at the desk. I ask for my results, she tells me she can't give them to me because I own her a bill. I look at her dumbfounded and say "You're not going to give me my results". She says no, not until you pay your bill, but you can go by the hospital and request a copy of the radiologist report. By now I'm pissed so I tell her "Like I know how to read a fuckin radiology report you dumb bitch".........I'm not done ranting about this because she is not even the doctor that ordered or proformed this particular test. All she had to freakin do was give me the results when the hospital faxed them to her.......I hate doctor's.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have gone the fuck off on that doctor bitch..

6:01 AM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

That's okay...she will never see a fucking dime of my money now..nor will I ever step foot in that office again..although I loved the look on her face when I called her a dumb bitch

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home