Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Things that irk me

  • Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the MINIMUM freakin speed limit 40 mph on the highway?!?!?....Got behind some stupid shit this morning on the way home from work doing 25 mph on the HIGHWAY....Granted it is an old blacktop, but come the fuck on.....Put that mo fo in road gear grandpa
  • I hate it when people round everything up. It kinda pisses me off. Like if you ask someone how long they have dated their significant other and they say 10 yrs when it has only been 6 or 7. Or how long they worked somewhere and they say 2 years when in all actually it was only a few months short of a year. Or I even know people that will tell you they average X amount of dollars a week when in all actuality that is what they made on the one check that overtime on it in the last 6 months. (ok, I think that last one is just a flat out lie) and besides like I give a fuck how much money you make......Anyway I say Stop to the over-inflated stories!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh the "Bullshitter" We may know a couple of them..

2:27 AM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

Isn't that the truth!

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home