Friday, September 08, 2006

Am I evil..Yes I am!

I have been feeling particularly evil the last couple of days...there is a guy at work that that my girlfriend (not girlfriend, just a girl that's a good friend) and I take breaks with...He loud and obnoxious at times but, all in all he is a pretty good guy...he is constantly picking on us...when we walk by the men's bathroom, if the door is open, he will shove us in and hold the door closed...he's a turd...well, I thought of a way to get back at him...I went to the Dollar Store and bought 10 rolls of plastic wrap...after we all got to work last night...My friend and I slipped outside to the parking lot and proceeded to wrap his entire car up with the plastic wrap... It was really quite easy...we took the rolls and rolled them underneath the car and threw them over the top, then walked around and around the car....I'm not sure how long it took him to get in....My friend and I just smiled and waved as we were leaving....I'm sure he will find some way to get back at us, but for now.......Boo Yah! Beat that!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

That will show him!

10:57 PM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

That's what I thought...but like I said, I am sure we are in for it now..but I guess we've got it comin.

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home