Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Now that is gross...

Well, it seems that as a result of hubby and I's ride on the Harley Sunday and the subsequent burn...I have now got the biggest freaking blister I myself have ever seen...this thing is almost as big as the palm of my hand...it is full of fluid....and every time I take a step I can feel the fluid in the blister move...eewwww....I don't know if I should pop it and let the fluid out, which I am afraid will make the skin draw tight and then it's really going to fucking hurt or leave it alone and let it try and heal...all I know is it is really freakin gross... any advice????

4 Comments:

Blogger Girl Next Door said...

I'd pop it and invest in some aloe or neosporin.

12:05 PM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

That's what I'm thinking...I have some crap(neosporin) we got from Dr. last time 10 yr. old hurt herself...oh yeah, sorry about your foot..that truly sounds like something I would do.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Nooo...don't pop it. That is exactly what it wants you to do to it. Plus it invites infection. Lastly some men have blister fetishes.

9:59 PM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

Chris-It popped on it's own..then it came back...then it's popped again this morning..I've been hitting it wide open with the neosporin...blister fetish..well I guess one could work themselves into a frenzy looking at this one..sick

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home