Thursday, August 31, 2006

How did that happen???

Do you ever look at couples and wonder just exactly how they hooked up. There is this couple I know and she is as sweet as she could be and he.......well he is a giant asswipe.....I have always wondered how she ever broke through the layer of ice that surrounds him.......when my friends and I get together he usually just sits there and reads the paper, only stopping to inject some type of smartass remark that is unneeded and unwanted......surely he does not think he is being funny....no, he knows he is being an asswipe......but we just sit there and let him.....we are such pussies....but I know if we tell him what we really think then we will lose her as our friend as well.......so for now, we are all pussies........meowwww

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well they shoot the messenger... I hate it when they break up.. Ask my opinion.. I give it.. Then they get back together and I'm the asshole who said something... I just say nothing now.. : )

7:31 AM  
Blogger Girl Next Door said...

I hate douches like that. One wonders if they have amazing bedroom talents to make up for their lack of souls

10:51 AM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

jenna-I know what you're saying, I have found it is best to remain silent, if I told people what I really thought, I would have NO friends at all
Juicy- ewww that is like thinking of my parents doing it...things that make you go blech

1:41 PM  
Blogger Dirty Bunny said...

True friends would appreciate your candor. Perhaps you need new friends who are actually friends. I'm just saying.

2:27 PM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

DB-I think you may be on to something there...

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home