Tuesday, August 29, 2006

When was it....air of grievances

When did I become a blacksheep......Was it when I was a tiny tot and mom and dad decided they couldn't live together anymore, then once dad left mom decided she couldn't afford to raise sis and I anymore and gave us up.......
Mom you could have taken care of us if you wanted to, you graduated from college 5 years later.

Or, was it when sis and I were split up though adoption.......Even though we got to see each other a few times though the years, I miss the sisters we could have been.

Maybe it was when adoptive parents who "couldn't have kids" gave birth to their own child when I was 9........Even though I love my sister, I wonder what things would have been like if she had not been born. I think even though my parents love me, they love her more.

Was it because adoptive parents hated high school boyfriend, they said he was a loser that would never amount to anything.......I showed them. I married him...and had a children...and I'm still with him 14 years later

I know, it was when through my own diligent efforts I found my entire birth family (grandma's, grandpa's, aunt's, uncle's, mom and dad) and they all accepted sis and I back in with open arms. I have just recently met my birthmother. I traveled (she paid) over 800 miles to meet her. Since I arrived home a month ago, I have not heard from adoptive parents. They have not called to see if we made it back ok, to see how things went or anything. Right before we left to go meet birthmother, hubby and I were as usual extremely broke, I asked adoptive mother to borrow 50 bucks. She said "why don't you get it from your new mommy.".............Do you have any idea how much that hurt me. Don't you and dad know that I still need you. But why should I be surprised, It has been over a year and a half since you have been to my house. You only live 15 mile away. I should not have to come to your house every time I want to see you.

I thank god that I have loser husband to support me and help me hold my head high........I don't know what I would do without him ..............................................
sometimes it frickin sucks to be the blacksheep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home