Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Even the black sheep are blessed

Things are finally looking up....allow me to explain myself....my hubby was, until recently, self employed....well....his business all but closed down so, as I previously stated, we were and are extremely broke.....anyway, hubby finally found a job and he started it yesterday. He was hired on as a temp but, at the end of the day yesterday his boss came and offered him a full time position and told the rest of the temps that they did not need them anymore. Hubby was the only one they kept. Thank God!
Trying to support a family of 4 on one income (mine) just does not work. ..I think the man upstairs must have know that I was near my breaking point. ...All I keep thinking is xmas is just around the corner, not to mention the stack of bills we now have.....I am such a worry wort.....anyway I think things are going to be okay... at least on that end.....I guess time will tell........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job.. Should lighten your load a little bit.. : )

7:32 AM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

ohh, you have no idea. Last week bill collector showed up and we all hid in the bathroom...no more of that. And maybe I can start to answer my home phone again..ohh jeez, you have to just laugh, what else can you do

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home