Monday, September 04, 2006

I wish we could finish that...

Hubby and I have not always been broke. We bought our house 3 yrs ago. I love our house...we are 11 miles outside of town...only two close neighbor's (of course one is an ass, but I guess at least I only have one dick to put up with)...we have just under 10 acres...we have a pond that we can go fishing at...it's an old farm house but I love it....when we first moved here hubby's business was booming...we had new siding put on and a new roof...then we decided to redo what was once a sun porch into hubby and I's bedroom....we had all of the storm windows removed and 4 picture windows installed...we tore out the walls and rewired and insulated it....we put new carpet and doors in it.....and there it sits...still no walls, just insulation.....also, the previous occupants had decided to attempt to redo the garage and apparently got foreclosed on before they could finish so... the walls out there are stripped down to the studs...hubby and I did replace the garage door, opener and the exterior doors going into the garage but that is all that has been done out there.....now, if you knew what a freak I am about having everything in order in my house, then you would know that this is driving me crazy...I WANT SOME FREAKIN WALLS IN MY HOUSE...as soon as we get caught up on our bills, that is the first thing I am doing.........thank you for your patience through that tirade, I just needed to vent a little.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

It must be very embarrasing dressing with no walls. Good thing the nieghbors are so far away.

9:57 PM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

Okay, let me rephrase that..we have walls..just no sheetrock..

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home