Sunday, September 03, 2006

Ouch..that's going to leave a mark

So hubby and I decided to go for a ride on the harley this afternoon...we had spent all morning push mowing our yard, which is no easy feat since we have about 3 acre's that have to be mowed (our rider went bye bye last week)....so anyway when we got done we decided to try and enjoy at least some of this long weekend.....so moving along, after we had rode for about 45 minutes we decided to pull off and rest for a little bit...well stupid me...I go to hop off and got off on the wrong side, and put my bare leg right up against the exhaust pipe and burned a place about the size of the palm of my hand on my calf...I think there is still some of my skin on the tailpipe....it freaking hurts...as if my legs are not ugly enough....I swear I am so accident prone, I could trip over a painted line....jeez

5 Comments:

Blogger Girl Next Door said...

Trip over a painted line...LOL. That's me too!

12:03 PM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

Juicy-ever seen a sheep with four left feet...yeah, well that's me...I am an accident waiting to happen.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Girl Next Door said...

In January, I slipped and broke my foot. Who would have thought that ice and my "skater" style traction-less Airwalk shoes would be a bad mix?

12:06 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

It can not possibly look as bad as this.

9:55 PM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

Chris-Fuck no..it's still gross..but..that pour pour woman...ugh

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home