Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sick Kitty

I do believe we are going to have to take our cat to the vet...Hubby and I were sitting on the bed today and our favorite kitty walks over and climbs up on hubby's lap...just a purring...and just a peeing....that's right he was just standing there whizzing all over hubby's lap....nasty....There has to be something wrong with this cat...He has been litter trained and de-nutted since he was a kitten (3 yrs)...someone told me it could be a bladder infection...I don't know, but I just can't have that....won't it be nice when company comes over and kitty walks in and lovingly rubs against them and....pisssssss....so it's off to the vet we go

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I throught cats were disposable?

9:54 PM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

Most cats are..I have a female now I'm trying to get rid of..I throw her outside..dumbass won't leave the porch...but sick kitty..is like super kitty... only one we've ever had that has made it this long without pissing us off.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home