Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Things that made me laugh

  • I called my birth mother last night to see how she was doing, she was bickering with my oldest brother. He was there visiting. Apparently he had come over to pay her back some money he had borrowed. He paid with a check and in the memo he wrote Prostitution.
  • Brother left while we were visiting and about 15 minutes after he left mother gets up and walks in the kitchen and I hear her say "that little shit, I'm gonna kick his ass"(I love my mom), I giggle and ask her what's wrong and she tells me "I just baked a cake, I told him he could have a piece and he took one right out of the middle!
  • conversation between 15 and 10 yr old last night

(10 yr old looks in mirror at her chest) "I am starting to get boobies."

15 yr old- "You don't have boobs, you just have a nipple."

10 yr old-"So you just got your nipples last year."

15 yr old- "You're freakin stupid"

Boy do I love my crazy little family!

5 Comments:

Blogger Girl Next Door said...

Crazy is good.

5:51 PM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

It sure seems to work for us.

4:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's Awesome! Tell her she's gettin' some boobies.. : )

2:26 AM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

Even Hubby noticed last night...yep, she is definately gettin' em....I am gonna have to go get her a new boobie bracket

4:21 AM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

Sister-I thought that was quite funny as well..she didn't think it was nearly as funny as we did though..go figure.

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home