Monday, September 11, 2006

Remembering...

While I could not tell you where I was when Steve Irwin died, I can tell you where I was when this happened...I can tell you where my husband was...Where my children were....My father...My mother...Where everyone I cared about was...I can not imagine the fear and horror these people faced...It is just unimaginable....and to think this could have happened to any one of us...I'm sure we've all been to a national football game, a concert, or any large gathering of people...Do you think any of those people rose for their day with any inkling as to what was in store for them by the of that day....It just goes to show that we should never take for granted the people we love and those who love us because you just never know..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home