Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Overtime....ugh!

I guess it's a case of where one ends, another begins. Even though hubby lost his job, overtime has finally kicked in at Hallmark.....12 hour days.....sucks working it, but money is good. What is really sad is that I can make as much working overtime as what hubby did in a 40 hour week.... Of course this leaves me with absolutely NO time at home....which I hate. I miss my family. I will make it up to them this weekend somehow....maybe go rent a couple of movies.....any ideas?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take 'em bowling.. I've been trying to talk everyone into bowling lately..

9:56 PM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

Yeah, 10 yr old has been hinting around that she wants to go bowling...she has never been and I have only been once...should be good for a laugh, don't ya think.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home