Friday, September 22, 2006

Smoke on Willie

Have you seen on the news recently that Willy Nelson tour bus was raided? I'm not sure what made them pull this bus over in the first place, but anyhow, once they did I guess they found a whole bunch of pot and shrooms. I say, big freakin deal. It's not like he was killing someone or even hurting anyone else. They man is in his 70's for god's sake. If he wants to some pot, then let him. As far as I'm concerned he was not doing anything that bad. Consider this, both of the particular drugs he was doing grow NATURALLY. They are not chemically processed. They do no rot your teeth out of your head or make you barf all over yourself. I don't understand how people think that getting drunk all the time is so much better than smoking pot just because it is legal. How often do you hear about someone getting stoned and getting in a car and killing someone on the road. Not very often. Now how often do you hear about a wreck and there was liquor involved. I'm not saying that everone should run out and smoke some pot, I'm just saying that if you do I don't think you are going strait to hell. I don't think you should ever do ANY drugs in front of children. They are to impressionable. However if you are grown and you elect to do so in the privacy of your own home or tour bus I don't think that makes you a bad person. I think our society is just a bit fucked up. Look at the population in prison. Over half of the people in there are there for a drug related offense. Our tax dollars are paying for it. For me personally I would much rather see my tax dollars go to put away a child molester, rapist, murder or a thief. Those are real crimes. I don't think someone sitting on thier tour bus smoking a joint and popping a couple of shrooms qualifies as a criminal. At least that is my opinion

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am all for Willie and everything he stands for.. 420 all the way Willie.. : )

6:05 PM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

I couldn't agree more!

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home