Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Here lizard lizard lizard

This past weekend 10 yr old found a lizard. Of course she had to bring it home. So we dug out the old fish bowl to house said lizard...10 yr old went outside and got some grass to put in it so it would feel homey. And she found a couple of crickets to feed it. I took the fishbowl with the lizard and cleaned off a place on her entertainment center to put it....I thought it was a good place. That is until I got home yesterday morning and looked in her bedroom and there on the floor are the remnants of her fishbowl......lizard is nowhere to be found. I am assuming that my freakin' cats knocked it off. Problem is, I don't know if my cats ate the lizard or if it running around in my house somewhere. Have I mentioned that I freakin' hate lizards, bugs or anything of that nature. You hide and watch, I'll find the lizard when I freakin step on it. Which will totally gross me out. I wish my kids would stop dragging home animals. Because you see, the kids just have to have these animals, but it is usually me that ends up cleaning up after whatever homeless, flea ridden, starving animal they bring home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Girl Next Door said...

I just got a cat...I almost wish there was someone here to share the duties with.

7:41 PM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

Yes I know, changing cat litter sucks..I should make the kids do it since they are the ones that brought the damn things home, I just don't have the heart to make them do something quite that gross

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home