Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Puppies

My shit-zu is getting ready to have puppies. I can't wait. This will be her first litter, and lord know we can use the money. I wonder how many she will have. I will try and post pics when she has them. Our English Bulldog is also in heat. We are not going to breed her this time but next time watch out. This is what hubby is doing now to make money.....I mean breeding the dogs together...not like he is screwing dogs. We used to breed Pit Bulls, but they have banned them in our area, so can't do that anymore. We still have a few of them. They are not mean but they work well to keep stupid neighbors out of our yard...most of the time anyway.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what I need for Ginny the bitch neighbor.. A big fucking dog to bite her in the ass..

6:03 AM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

I think it is something with the name Ginny.. there is a girl I work with by that name and she is kinda bitchy as well....if you want I could let you borrow one of our dogs...don't know if they would actually bite her, but at least you could scare the hell out of her...it would be funny to see her pissing herself with worry over if it is going to bite her ass!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home