Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Yeah company!

I just found out that my birth father and his wife are going to come up and visit in the next week or two...I am excited...I like them..alot! I met them for the first time this past Easter...they are cool. Since we have met them they call at least once a week to visit and see how we are doing. His wife was telling me that he thinks he is going to trailer his bike up with them so we can all go riding together...should be fun. I think Hubby, kids and I will go there for Thanksgiving this year. I have never been to my birth father's house...he lives 8 hours away. Not to mention I don't really want to go to mine or hubby's family....hubby's dad is about the only one that acts like he has any sense...he is divorced and lives on social security, so I know he has even less money than we do. I will have to fix him a small dinner when we get back.. I hate the idea of anyone sitting home alone on the holiday's eating pork and beans from a can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home