Friday, October 06, 2006

Crappy friends strike again

I talked to one of my friends that I have not seen or talked to in about a month the other day...I called her.....The first thing she said was "could you get me some boxes from your work, we are moving again".....There's a big surprise....This person moves like every 6 months it seems like....What irritates me is that she did not even take the time to ask me how I was doing or what was going on in my life or anything of that sort, our conversation was all about her...All 5 minutes of it....Because you see, once she had asked for said boxes then all of the sudden she was extremely busy....Too busy to talk of course....She asked if I would call her back later...I said I would but I didn't....Nor have I gotten her freakin boxes for her.....What I should have said was what did you do with the other 50 or so I have gotten you over the last couple of years....You would think as much as she moves by now she would have learned to save the freakin things, wouldn't you?....However will I actually tell crappy friend any of this...No....I'm such a puss.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh the friends that are in constant need of something.. They're the ones that are glad you called.. When they need something.. Tooo many of those in the world..

2:48 PM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

Yes, I agree....I'm starting to wonder though, just exactly what fucked up character trait it is that I have that keeps drawing the types of friends...

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah.. Too nice.. That's what it usually comes down to.. You're not an asshole magnet.. : )

8:15 AM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

Thank you for the vote of confidence, I could use it...

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home