Thursday, October 05, 2006

Time for an ass beatin'

Yesterday Hubby and I went out to feed the dogs...we came back into the house through our bedroom door instead of the kitchen door we left through, thereby "sneaking" into the house...when we entered my children were as usual arguing....apparently 15 yr old had taken 10 yr old's new earings and would not give them back....because what we heard was 10 yr old screaming at 15 yr old "Give me back my earings...Give me back my earings now...GIVE ME BACK MY EARINGS YOU STUPID CUNT"...........I was shocked....I gasped and looked at hubby and in the space of the 2 seconds it took for me to react, hubby was already up and in the kitchen beating some ass.....then I proceeded to beat some ass.....The really bad thing is I think 10 yr old learned that one from your's truly....she must have heard me when I was bitching to hubby about bitch doctor that would not give me my test results.....I feel like a crappy mother.....At 10 yrs old she should not even know words like that let alone say them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My four kids have a very broad vocabulary.. Not sure that they know what plate techtonics are.. But they can identify a stupid cunt in seconds flat..

8:47 AM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

If only they could learn their school work as fast as they learn how to cuss....that would be great....I can only imagine how my children talk when hubby and I are not around...I have a feeling it would make a sailor blush...

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home