Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Homecoming

15 year old went to her first high school homecoming. She looked beautiful. It amazes me how big she is getting.....And it worries me. She will be 16 in about 6 months. I am scared to death at the prospect of her being mobile.....Without the eyes of mom and dad on her. She already thinks she knows it all. If she acts anything like I did at her age....I am in BIG trouble....God, I wonder now if this is how my parents felt when they were raising me....No wonder they don't have anything to do with me now. It doesn't help that I can't trust 15 yr. Old as far as I can pick her up and throw her. But then again can you really trust any teenager with raging hormones and a pack of mischievous friends...........I have a feeling that the next five years are not going to be fun....and then I get to turn around and do it all over with 10 yr old.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have 2 and a half yrs to go before ours gets mobile.. We will have a pity party and celebrate our demise together..

8:49 AM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

Sounds awesome...if your's are anything like mine then we could start our own little support group...cuz we are definately in for it.

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home