Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Time for sports

Ahh yes..It's that time of year when school activities are starting up...15 yr. Old springs on me last night that she has to have a sports physical for basketball....The kicker is that she has know about said physical for about 3 weeks which only gives me about a week to get it done....Which means I MUST find a new doctor now....I hate going to new doctors. But it must be done...15 yr old will only have the next 4 years to play so I am going to see to it that she can if she wants to...Oh, and 10 yr old has decided she wants to be a little league basketball cheerleader...Following in her mamma's footsteps....She does look so stinkin cute in that little uniform....I am excited about my children's upcoming sports ventures...It will give us all something to do. I think it is good for kids to be involved in sports and such...Seems to keep them out of trouble.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They say girls that are involved in sports stay out of abusive relationships.. Party less and have a higher self esteem.. So I say it's a complete good.. Besides.. I was a cheerleader.. : )

8:19 PM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

I agree, as I have said before, I have definately noticed a difference with 15 yr. old's studies for the better since she has gotten into sports...and I too was a cheerleader in high school....although I did my fair share of partying.

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home