Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My mother is a HAG

I finally talked to my adoptive mother last weekend...she works at our local motel....the same motel that my birth father stayed at when he was in town last weekend (no, he was not aware that she worked there, this is why we had him come out for breakfast every day they were here, so they would not run into each other) she said she saw his name in the books, so I am sure she was just calling to nose....I mean it has been since July since I have heard from her. She as usual pissed me off....she asked what I had been doing and I told her working...I asked her how everyone was and she informed me that my adoptive father went back to work(he works oversea's so when he goes back to work it means he will be gone for 6 months) she said that she dropped him off at the airport that morning....nice of you to let me know he was leaving and nice of him to call and tell me goodbye....In case you didn't notice the sarcasim obviously neither one of them let me know he was leaving.....I then asked how my grandmothers were doing....I knew that one was in a nursing home and the other in the hospital with a hurt toe, but of course my mother's sarcastic reply was "How do you think they are doing, one is in the hospital and the other in the nursing home"......hateful hag........I told her I knew that, I was just asking how they were doing......I have been working my ass off lately.....12 hr days.....I get off at 6:30 in the morning, drive home, get to bed usually between 8 and 9, then get up at 3p.m. to get ready to go back to work at 6p.m., and I have a 45 minute drive to get to and from work....so I have next to no time to do anything but work and help the kids with thier homework........This is why I have not been to visit either grandmother yet....not just because I don't feel like it.....Then my mother started in on my dogs....we used to breed Pit Bulls....we stopped breeding them when they started to ban them locally, besides you can't even sell them in the newspaper anymore....however we still have them.....and this is what my mother was bitching about....She said we need to take them and have them put to sleep somewhere....I told her I am not doing that....they are good dogs that have NEVER done anything to warrant putting them to sleep(I wonder if she would still be so dead set on us putting them to sleep if she had been in our house about 2 months ago when we had one die from a heat stroke...he died in my daughter's arms...she literally screamed when he died and she cried for over a week) however my mother would not let up and I finally got pissed off and told her "They are the same fuckin dogs we have had for 10 years and you never cared then so why all the sudden "concern" just because they talk on the news about how "vicious" they are....I'm not saying that some of them aren't.....however our's I don't think are....sure they are going to bark and growl and if they were not on log chains drilled into the ground they would probably bite you if you come in our yard UNANNOUNCED that does not constitute putting them to sleep....hello, they are supposed to be guard dogs, although my Shit-zu's are way more likely to bite you in the ass then our Pit Bulls are.....Besides if she was so fucking concerned then why did she wait 3 months to even fuckin call me and then only because she found out my birth father had come down to visit again....my mother is a HAG!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewww.. I love it when people make judgments on my business.. Funny.. Some people have their lives sooo together they have time to work on other people's lives... We should all be so lucky..

6:22 PM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

Sad thing is, my mother sooo does not have everything together...not even close..however it does not stop her from thinking that she does....I am truly starting to think she is freakin psychotic!

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home