Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ohh crap!!!

Well this is my first post for a while so I have some catching up to do..First of all, the wienie roast was fun..I did not get drunk, in fact I did not even drink...but I did get to see alot of friends that I had not seen for a while and met some new people as well...I think the kids had fun too...there were about 25 other kids there also...I am glad that we went.
Tuesday evening on my way to work I hit Bambi's dad....a 9 point buck to be exact..now I am still waiting on the insurance company to decide if they are going to total my car or not...Yesterday when I talked to the service shop that currently has my car the guy there thought they would total it, however later on in the afternoon when I talked to the insurance company they said they want to fix it....pisses me off...I am within $400 fucking dollars of them totaling it...which is why the insurance company is sending out thier own adjuster to look at it this morning and he will be the one who makes the final determination....I thought for sure that it was going to be totaled, I mean I hit this deer going about 60-65 mph, it set off the airbags, busted the windshield, knocked the sunroof out and buckled the roof, the hood, front end, left quarter panel, the entire dash and instrument panel inside the car has to be replaced. I honestly thought this fuckin deer was going to come though my windshield. I hit so hard that it knocked my car into neutral (it's an automatic).....how can it not be totaled....but I know my luck and I am quite sure that I will end up getting the piece of shit back....but I will know for sure this afternoon...Now I have the problem of coming up with the $500 deductible....Life fuckin sucks!!!!!!
Halloween was fun...the kids cleaned up! So I am pretty sure that they will be on a sugar high for the next two weeks....maybe I should eat some of thier candy....momma could use some energy right about now...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... I hope you didn't get hurt at all.. Death by buck would well.. Suck..

8:33 AM  
Blogger SexyConfessant said...

Diggin' the blog, I'll be back...either as this identity, or my real one....

11:46 PM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

Jenna-my back is a little sore but not bad....I think those damn airbags scared me just as bad as the freakin deer!
Sexy-Thank you very much, you know you are always welcome to visit anytime.

3:34 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Do you have to have a license to hunt with your car like that? You did get the head mounted right?

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home