Friday, November 10, 2006

Ho Hummm....

Ho hummm....I hate this time of year.... You know, when the weather starts turning cold and damp and it gets dark at like 4 freakin 30...I think I suffer from the holiday blues...Yes, I know it is not the holidays yet, but that doesn't stop me from starting early with my stewing and worrying....I have been in a rather anti-social mood lately....Everything and just about everyone gets on my nerves....I need to figure out a way to lift myself out of this funk.....I should be in a good mood...I mean my insurance company finally totaled my car, so I have actually got a little breathing room now. I am not even sure why I am so agravated...Maybe a good crying fit will help....Or maybe when the kids go to grandma's(hubby's mom) this weekend I will get drunk...Although I'm am not sure that is such a good idea either since I am such a light-weight...Hubby will probably end up babysitting me if i do that....Perhaps I just need sleep....It has been a rather stressful week....Oh well, I will figure something out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Sleep sounds good.

5:30 AM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

Sleep would definately be the most positive solution....

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home