Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sold!

We finally sold one of our Shih-tzu puppies yesterday, and we have another lady coming down today to get our last female....If she shows up then I will have my $500 deductible that I need to go ahead and get all this car crap taken care of and be done with it...and we will still have 4 male puppies to sale.....I was starting to get worried, but that's just my nature...hubby swears that it is just part of being a woman that I stew and worry all the time.....yeah, yeah, wtfe....now I am trying to decide what kind of car I want to get next and if I want a new one or a used one...I am thinking about one of those new Saturn 3 Ion's, the one with the third door...they are cheap, that's the main thing.
My employer called a plant-wide meeting at the end of last week to tell us all that after we come back from Thanksgiving break that we will be working overtime every day during the week and at least the next two weekends as well...which is actually a very good thing because it will help out tremendously with getting Christmas bought for everyone...so I am feeling much better on that end as well.
I am looking forward to Thanksgiving...actually I am looking forward to the 5 days off from work, although I know if I am true to form I will end up working harder while I am off than I do when I am at work. I want to get my x-mas tree put up at least this weekend and I have a couple of movies to watch also. Not to mention the FOOD!!.....and I loves me some turkey!

Anyway, everyone enjoy your holiday and be safe if you are going to be out on the roads. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing how things usually work out.. No sense in worrying all the time.. : )

10:01 AM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

Yes....I'm learning.

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home