Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Is that new car smell?

Did everyone have a good Thanksgiving? I hope so. All in all, our's went well. My 5 day vacation went way to fast, and of course we were busy the whole time. We went to my mother-in-laws for Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday and then we HAD to watch the Chief's game Thursday night....they won.....yeah! Friday I made my Thanksgiving dinner for our family and we invited hubby's dad over as well. It was good...and I didn't even screw anything up....quite impressive I must say. As soon as dinner was over and I had everything cleaned up hubby and I decided to go car shopping. We looked all night and got a few prospects but didn't find anything we couldn't live without. So we left first thing Saturday morning and looked some more...and then we finally found one Saturday afternoon. It's a 2004 Chevy Malibu, but it had very few miles on it...in fact it still has some of the factory warranty left on it, so that's a good thing. But the coolest thing is that it came with the remote start. You know where you can stand inside your house and start the car to let it warm up in the Winter or cool down in the Summer.........Very cool. So anyway, we didn't make it until the first of the year like we were going to do but I did save $170 bucks on the payment a month. Then on Sunday a couple hubby and I know came over and visited. They brought thier kids with them so it gave our kids someone to play with. We all had a good time. Sunday night it was back to the daily grind....and the much anticipated overtime...fun fun fun....yeah, not really.
10-year old turns 11 this Friday and she said that she wants to have a roller skating party. I think it will be fun. I will have to bring the video camera, especially if we can get hubby on a pair of roller skates.........haaa haaa haaa! That makes me laugh just thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home