Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Happening's

Well I am now working on my 5th week straight of 12 hour days....overtime sucks. The money is great though. We are slowly starting to get caught up on all of our bills. I finally paid the sales tax and got my car licensed last week. I was only uhhh..4 months late...oh well, fuck um if they can't take a joke...better late then never. We also purchased a much needed lawn mower..there went another $1,300. Hopefully this one last a little longer then the one we bought 2 weeks ago....yes, you read that right. You see, hubby and I purchased one from Wal-mart 2 weeks ago. We brought it home and mowed with it once and then the damn thing wouldn't start. So we took it back to Wal-mart to exchange it for the other one they had in stock just like it, and the retarded stock boy picked it up by the very flimsy hood of it rather then by the wheels like you are supposed to, to load it on the trailer. In the process of doing so, he ripped the entire top off of it...fucking moron. So anyway, that is taken care of...again.

Apparently the people that came and bought the next to last Shih-tzu we had brought Parvo with them...nice. We ended up losing the last pup. It was a sad day. But to make matters worse now our English Bulldog is acting sick. She is a year and a half old so we are hoping she will come out of it. The icing on that cake is our very small town vet, that we just love and I just spoke with on Tuesday of last week, passed away last Thursday. I guess is had a heart attack. So now we must take our animals to tiny town vet who charges at least double what very small town vet did.

Hubby and I went to local farm store last week and as we were waiting in line to pay I look over and there goes my adoptive mother on her way out of the store...she pretended she did not see us. Hubby was looking right at her and saw her look at me then look away. Bitch!

Spring...the season for tics. Now that we are on the subject, last Monday 15 yr old, 11 yr old and I were standing in the kitchen when 15 yr old looks at 11 yr old and says "You have something on your eye"....11 yr old brushes at her face and 15 yr old says "No it's still there", which peaks my curiousity so I turn and look and it is a freakin tic. Attached right where your eyelashes meet the eyelid....yeah....that was real fun to remove

Well...that's all the information I have to share today...rather boring I know. I will try to think of something interesting to blog about next time, right now I am to freakin tired...so till we meet again, farewell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home