Monday, March 26, 2007

My family sucks

Early last week I call my parents to ask if I could borrow their trailer to haul the replacement lawn mower home with...I didn't hear back...until yesterday that is...well, I didn't hear from them, my little sis called and she asked "Did you get your problem taken care of"...I wasn't sure exactly which problem she was referring to, since it wasn't her I called, it was mom and dad...so I asked and she said "the trailer"....yes, we took the battery and the plates off the car and put them on the van and drove it all illegal and such to town and loaded it into the back of it (yes, I know Ghetto fabulous)....I rather sarcastically told her to tell mom and dad thanks for getting back to me...she then tells me "Oh yeah, mom and dad have been busy since dad left again"..."You mean he's already gone," I say.....(My father works over sea's, and when he works he is gone from home for anywhere from three to six months)...she said "Yeah, we took him to the airport a few days ago......thanks for letting me know he was leaving......anyhow, we talked for a few more minutes and she tells me that she has to go because dad is beeping in on her phone, she says she will call back....and she does....when she gets back on the phone she tells me that dad just wanted to call her because the ship was getting ready to pull out and he would not be able to call for a few days and he wanted to tell her that he loved her.....................now.....just how is this supposed to make me feel......it's one thing that he left without telling me that he was leaving, but it's a whole new issue when I feel like little sis is rubbing it in my face that he called her to say he loved her.....I may be 31 years old but I would love it if my parents remembered that they have two children.....and maybe called ME to say I love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home