Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ho Hum day.......

Well here I am....back at work doing overtime.....I HATE working overtime.....I miss my family.....hubby, the kids, even the dogs and cats.....It doesn't help that I feel like shit.....I think I am getting another sinus infection.....I felt fine when I woke up yesterday....I felt fine when I got to work last night...however as the night has worn on, I have felt crappier and crappier....I called hubby a little bit ago and he said he would have a hot bath ready for me when I get home....I heart hubby........on another note, I took all my stuff by the school that they need in order for me to start school....I am so ready....I hope the kids can see how important getting a good education is....that way they will not have to struggle the way hubby and I have at times....although some struggle is good for the soul...it lets you really appreciate what you have....you know the whole how can you feel pleasure if you have never felt pain thing...or something like that.....anyway, nothing to do now except wait for classes to start....anywho, I don't have a whole wealth of information to share today, or at least nothing that I feel like getting into at this moment, maybe later.....so I will bid you all ado

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home