Friday, December 22, 2006

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Is everyone ready for Christmas....I know I am....ready to get it over with that is. I know I sound like a scrooge don't I. You see, here's the thing..I have already told you all that I work for Hallmark and we have been shipping freakin Christmas cards for the last several months and may I add...I HATE THOSE DAMN SONG CARDS....try carrying about 70 of those damn things....it is not made easy by my new chesticles either. Oh well, I know after tonight when I have 4 days off from work I will finally be able to get in the Christmas spirit. I am almost done with my shopping. I thought that I was done until 11 yr. old came home from her Grandpa's this weekend with one of the games that hubby and I got for her. Which means that now I have to go downstairs where all thier presents are hid and unwrap the game and return it for a different one. This is the first year that I actually have everything wrapped before Christmas eve. Not to my credit though, hubby sat up last weekend while I was cleaning the kitchen and he wrapped them all. Usually I am the dumbass up until 2 a.m. x-mas eve wrapping everything because I am a chronic procrastinator. Anyway, I think my kids will be pleasantly surprised this year. I have been working my ass off in order to be able to buy x-mas and they came out pretty good. They got thier freakin pink Ipods and as an added bonus we got them each portable DVD players. I can't wait to see thier faces. They think we are broke and couldn't afford to get them much. Which we are broke but what the hell, christmas only come once a year and it's not like they will be kids forever. I want them to have good memories to look back on.
It looks like I am making a Christmas dinner after all... I thought I was going to be able to get out of it, but hubby's dad doesn't have anywhere to go and I don't feel right knowing that someone is sitting at home by themselves on Christmas so we are having him over for dinner Christmas eve.
Anyhow, I don't have a whole lot of time but I want to tell everyone to have a wonderful holiday, I hope it is everything you want it to be and more. Merry Christmas!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your holiday turned out well!!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home