Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A letter to the dumb bitch.....

You pissed me off today.....I am really getting sick and fucking tired of your off-handed comments about my going to college....I think you think I am being selfish......you said to me today "just remember 11 yr old is getting to the age that she really needs you at home"..............you are a fucking dumbass......you act as though I am going to be gone 7 fucking days a week....first off, the night classes only run Monday through Thursday.......and I will only be taking 2 classes per semester and 2 in the summer because that is all I can afford to go, hence the six years to finish........Oh, I guess you think it would be better for me to work overtime for the rest of my fucking life to cover all of bills....like I'm not gone from home now to do that.....no, no that would be better than going to college in your opinion.....hello you fucking moron, my kids are the main reason I want to go back to college....it does me a lot of good to be at home when i am fucking depressed because there is not enough money for my kids to even have friends over at times because we can't afford to feed all of them.....do you really think I want to be gone from home any more than I have to be....sometimes you have to make sacrifices...and my kids know that I will ALWAYS be there for them if they need me..........what should I expect from you though, you did not even graduate from high school and you were married at 16..........but you in all of your 42 years of wisdom know so much more about what is best for me and my family............(as a disclaimer, I am not putting down anyone that has not graduated from high school or anyone that has a GED, my hubby has a GED but at least he has the common sense to know what a person needs to do to make a better life for themselves, even if he can't or won't do it himself)...anyway, FUCK YOU....you make me wonder why I even have friends, all they seem to do lately is piss me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home