Thursday, March 22, 2007

I am really starting to hate you...

I am angry at you for so many reason...mainly because it is easier for me to be angry at you than it is to feel the overwhelming sadness that I feel right now...I think I am loosing my mind...most of the time I don't know whether to cry or hit something...I hate you for making me feel this way...I don't know how you sleep at night...god help me but I hope you die...do you even care??....I don't think you do...what did I ever do to you....was I not good enough...did I cry to much...maybe that is where the vodka came in...I can't stand the stuff now...I blame you for everything...your own family doesn't even like you, with the exception of your drunk mother...you two deserve each other....I hope he hit you hard...I hope it fuckin hurt...remember that pain...that is only a fraction of how you make me feel...I wish I had never opened this can of worms..you don't deserve to know me...you don't deserve anything...just remember Karma is a bitch and so are you...you worthless piece of shit.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love a good rant.. And you my dear are a master at a good rant.. : )

7:42 PM  
Blogger blacksheep said...

Oh yes, my passive-aggressive nature is shining isn't it.

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home