Monday, May 07, 2007

Tidbits

It has been a while since I have posted....because you see, I now live at work. Or at least that is how it feels. Last week I worked 35 hours of overtime. I worked Saturday and Sunday....I am freakin sick of work. Although I am not sick of the money. I should clear right at 2 grand. Which will definitely help.
In other news this past weekend was the annual tiny town festival. Which I managed to attend in between all the overtime. We had fun. Saturday night we went to the mud run. One of the trucks had a huge rebel flag attached to it. I looked at hubby and said "This is when you are attending a "Mud Run" in the Midwest".....pfh.
I think hubby and I are going to try and get tickets to Rock Fest next month, Godsmack is headlining. The last concert we attended was Ozzfest a few years ago.....so I am psyched.
All it has done for the last 2 days is rain....I am hoping I don't get rained in. Two of the three ways I can take to work were already flooded last night, and it is supposed to rain for the next 4 or 5 days.....great.
That folks is all I've got for right now. There are some other things that I could post about, but I will save those for when I have more time. Till later....bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home